Media Credentialing Guidelines
Welcome members of the media and industry analysts.
Media credentials are reserved for editorial members of the working media and for financial and industry analysts. Those requesting media registration must be currently employed by an established news outlet. Analysts requesting accreditation must be currently employed by a research or financial institution as either an industry analyst or financial analyst.
Media registration is offered on a limited basis. Counter Terror Expo US reserves the right to deny any applicant a media badge. We cannot issue credentials to corporate officers, or sales, advertising, public relations and/or technical support staff from news outlets or other media/analyst organizations.
For the Counter Terror Expo US 2012, all members of the media and analyst community will be required to provide the following materials for verification during the registration process before media credentials will be issued.
*Emailed/faxed copies of, or a URL link to, these items will be accepted.
Trade and Business Publications, Newspapers and Wire Services
Provide two of the following three items:
- A business card with your editorial title from an established publication or media outlet
- A current masthead that includes your name and editorial title
- Two bylined industry-related articles published within the last six months
Broadcast TV/Radio Reporters, Producers and Camera/Sound Crews
Provide one of the following items:
- A business card with your name, station name and logo, and title that represents these roles
- A broadcast station identification card with your name and title that represents these roles
Provide the following items:
- Two samples of bylined industry-related articles published within the last six months
Writers and analysts from internationally recognized market research firms or financial institutions who write on a consistent basis for regularly published reports must provide the following items:
- A business card with name, editorial/analyst title, and analyst firm logo
- One example of a recent research report
*** Please note that the media registration list is typically shared with exhibiting companies. If you wish to opt out of the list that is shared with them, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.***